The Whiz EA
The Whiz with Lifetime License is here!
The Whiz EA is a true wizard of automated trading that can help you become a better, more profitable trader! This software is perfect for any level of trading experience!
The Whiz EA is easy to use; however, we provide full set-up support with any purchase (with our Apex Handbook and via Discord, WhatsApp & Telegram)! It offers several exclusive features to help reach the daily target set! As standard, we aim for 0.75% profit a day, which translates to a monthly profit target of 10%+, completely hands-free and fully automated!
We encourage responsible trading and always recommend that our clients start with a Demo Account to learn how the EA works, understand the strategy behind the entries and find settings that work best for them. We want the best for our clients and suggest starting with a minimum deposit of 1,000 (£/$/€) for a 0.01 lot size as a general risk management strategy.
The Whiz EA
- Two licenses for personal use - work on both Demo & Live accounts.
- Lifetime License + free upgrades (when released)
- The daily target of your choice
- Recommended to use on M5 Timeframe
- Control your trading preferences to enable you to manage your risks better;
- Select your starting lot size & increment size
- Decide on your Take Profit
- and more!
- Perfect for new traders!
- No experience is needed!
- Use of VPS is recommended but can also be used on PC!
- Advanced Recovery Closing algorithm to minimise drawdown
- Account Protection feature for calculated risk management
- Apex Settings Guide (kickstart your trading journey with some setting ideas shared by us & our clients)!
You will also receive our in-depth Apex Handbook, which will help you better understand the software and set-up process. It's also available here if you'd like to learn more before purchasing.
Become part of Apex Trading and see how automated trading should be!
On average, our clients see monthly returns of over 10%* with our excellent Alchemist EA!
*Results may vary depending on settings used and market conditions*